Nationally recognized medical career site
Our Social Media Website is clearly constructed for the heart of our business; medical industry professionals. A single career resource that displays:
- Linda Hertz Group Job openings, as well as aggregating all USA medical job openings via Indeed.com
- We Twitter our daily recruiting acitivity, medical news, career and financial news. (you can follow our twitters on the right hand side of our website on every page).
- Our published interviewing, career articles and advice for Job Candidates and Hiring Clients alike.
Linda Hertz's hobby and passion, besides recruitment, is career writing for our industry. As she often says, "I built a career site that I wish existed when I was in medical sales!"
- Linda is regarded as a medical industry expert and her written work is featured on a number of career sites, as well as featured interviews on :
Medical Sales Recruiter Confessions: The Real Reason I didn't call you
- We have also received National Recognition from MedReps.com, the premier Medical Sales Job board, as one of the Top 10 Medical Sales Recruiters to Follow on Twitter and has resulted in our own unique meeting place for medical industry professionals, www.lindahertz.com and over 16,000 followers on LinkedIn.
Our Purpose, Our Mission for Our Candidate Clients:
To provide career information and advice with honesty and integrity to help people make informed decisions that will make a positive difference in their lives and those of their loved ones.
Linda's vision was building a Job Candidate centric recruitment firm that would be the conduit between Medical Industry Talent and their recruitment firm. We were the first to develop a medical recruiting model that addresses both parties needs;
Finding top talent for our hiring clients while providing the daily medical news and career resources for our job seekers and more specifically those in the medical industry that want to keep tabs on their future employment needs when and if the time comes.
Most people in our medical sales industry realize the instability of the job market and want a career site where they can stay close to the job opportunities and general medical news and advice that they may need in the future.
This resulted in our early adoption, understanding and integration of Social Media platforms (Twitter, Linda's Linkedin, company Linkedin, Facebook, Indeed, Simply Hired and other sites) to develop a following of medical industry sales, clinical support, marketing and all related specialty positions.
Our career site is for our medical industry followers who want the honesty and integrity our firm is founded upon and can trust as they research their career options.